Tuesday, January 17, 2012

*ahem* please excuse the mess

Our first Ikea Hack.

So, it's not really an Ikea hack. I mean, it sort of is. Anyway, we altered our bookshelf (used to be in the very cramped breakfast nook) into a closet storage unit for pint-sized when he or she comes along.



It involved cutting one of the shelving peices, removing some of the smaller shelving pieces, and installing a metal rod for hanging clothes. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing thing in the world, but I think it will work wonders for our baby-stuff organization when the time comes. (Right now, as you can see, it's working wonders for my fabric storage while we make the transition and move all my craft stuff to the laundry room, aka, my new craft room... sadface). Looking forward to buying some of those little hangers to put baby clothes on, though...

*blush* (Oh, and don't tell the hubs I said so!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment