Monday, April 18, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

This weekend saw some terrible storms, and my heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones in the tornadoes. Its always hard to believe that nature can take away life so quickly.

Hubs and I spent the weekend inside, patching leaking windows and hoping with all our might that the half-dozen trees over our house kept their limbs attached. We also got to spend some great quality time together, cuddled on the couch, watching some older movies (neither of us had ever seen The Graduate...hard to believe, right?!). And I got to start this - and almost finish it.

The fabric is neutral mediterranean from JoAnns. I just love pre-cut fabric, it makes life so much easier. I used two jelly rolls and two fat quarter bundles. I still need to bind it (my first time attempting a 'correct' method of quilt binding). Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment