Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Affair

I have a confession... I have a major love affair with this any turquoise and red color scheme I come across. I want to incorporate it in everything - clothing, quilts, parties...anything I can think of. I haven't yet acted on this affair, but I certainly have ideas. Here are a few things I've been swooning over.








Aneela Hoey - Sherbet Pips


And check out this adorable fabric set from Riley Blake Designs. I love, love, love Riley Blake. These are from the Sugar and Spice collection.





Lovely winter wedding from Cynthia Martyn via Style Me Pretty



And how about this kids birthday party from Amy Atlas events.



An Amy Atlas Christmas Dessert Table.




Kitchen Collage from Hiking in Stilettos.



This color scheme just begs to be used for a Dr. Seuss themed party!
Hudson's First Birthday Party from Little Pumpkin Grace



Adorable One Fish Two Fish invitations from jjMcBean's Etsy Shop.


Dr. Seuss themed home decor - kids bedroom and bath ideas.






Found at Aimee's blog.




Adorable bathroom decor, found at Ohdeedoh.

Oh, I can't wait until I figure out where I'm going to use all these fabulous ideas, and this great color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment