Tuesday, October 19, 2010

31 Days of Hallowedding Inspiration #19: Orange

I know when I think Halloween, I think Black & Orange. However, when it came to my Hallowedding, I was terrified of that color scheme (and ultimately vetoed any orange on the premises except for the pumpkins outside - bridezilla I was). I think a lot of Hallowbrides may have the same fears, but I really do think it can be done in a classy, non-tacky way.



1. Orange wedding dress liner
2. Tabletop from Hostess with the Mostess
3. Pumpkin Bundt cake
4. Spiderweb favor bags
5. Martha Stewart black & silver poms
6. Candy Jars
7. Treat favor tags
8. Mantle decorations



1. Reception Setting
2. Bridal party
3. Stocking covered candle
4. Boo! apothecaries
5. Rose Headband
6. Tablescape
7. Candy Buffet
8. Rose bouquet



1. Etsy Trick-or-Treat Banner
2. Halloween Invitations
3. Etsy Happy Halloween Tags
4. Martha Stewart Paper Mache Pumpkins
5. Brown & Orange Wedding Cake
6. Mrs. Prindables Gourmet Candy Apples
7. Orange Martini
8. Candy Buffet

Wow, now that I've put this together, I wish I would have used a little splash of orange for my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment