1. Save the bloody, gory, zombified stuff for the reception. Especially if you are getting married in a church. Make sure to search around and chat with a few officiants to see who will be comfortable with your wishes.
2. Try subtle hints of goth or Halloween in your ceremony like using lanterns for your bridesmaids instead of bouquets, have hints of black, red, orange, or purple in your dress, flowers, accessories (love, love, LOVE colored shoes or stockings)
3. Vows - believe it or not, there are a few romantic Halloween verses out there. Here are a few:
Autumn's turned the leaves to rust
The trees have fallen bare
Silver clouds enshroud the moon
A chill is in the air
Shadows of a thousand years
Rise again unseen
Voices whisper in the trees
Tonight is Halloween
On wings of mortals' weary dreams
Across the night we'll fly
We'll dance among the stars unchained
Until the dawn is nigh
A year has passed away, my love
Since we've each other seen
Softly now and take my hand
Tonight is Halloween
A Toast (Old Irish Toast)
May your coffins be made of a 100 year old oak,
and may you plant the seed tomorrow.
Edgar Allan Poe
But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we--
Of many far wiser than we--
And neither the angels in heaven above,
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.
4. Music - some processional and pre/post ceremony music ideas.
Nightmare Before Christmas - I used the intro to the song Nabbed for my processional (and you could probably pick any other of Danny Elfman's pieces)
Pipe Organ music like Phantom of the Opera or Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by Bach (you can find a lot of creepy pipe organ music by Bach)
Vitamin String Quartet has a Gothic Wedding Collection album along with lots of modern music played by the string quartet
You can always go the classical route, anything with an oboe or bassoon is always a little creepy, Night on Bald Mountain by Mussorgsky is especially dramatic, Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saëns,
From Casper the movie
Nox Arcana has some great creepy music
Here is a link for a list of Halloween songs
5. Have fun! Obviously, if you are a Hallowbride, you're not into the conventional, serious wedding traditions, so lighten up the ceremony to set up the atmosphere for the reception.