Tuesday, October 12, 2010

31 Days of Hallowedding Inspiration #12: Pumpkins

Some great pumpkin carvings for weddings (click on photo for source link)

Martha Stewart




Glitter Pumpkin


Raven Under Vase


Painted Pumpkin






















Pattern


These pumpkins are from my wedding.


This one has a witch carved in the back so that the shadow of the witch falls on the wall behind it.


Some non-carved pumpkin ideas





Damask Decoupage Pumpkins from Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. & Me.



Decoupage
This one could definitely be done with a creepy pattern, like a spider web or raven.


D-I-Y Fake pumpkins
I kidnapped a half a dozen wedding guests to carve pumpkins two days before my wedding to avoid having rotting pumpkins lining the sidewalk. It took them all day. Needless to say...I owe them for their hard work! If you would like to avoid this situation (which I highly recommend) head on over to Euclidboo and give this a try.





No comments:

Post a Comment