(from top to bottom, left to right)
1. Victorian Style Rose Necklace
2. Creepy Tree Design would be great for a table runner from Another Feather's Etsy Shop
3. Black & White Striped Dress from BattyAzac's Etsy Shop
4. Victorian Men's Shirt
5. Headless Horseman Silhouette for invitation inspiration, or a wall vinyl idea
6. Vintage Wax Seal
7. Thaumotrope Necklace on Bohemismo's shop
8. Ichabod Pumpkinhead
9. Black & White striped umbrella
The things that remind me most of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow include a foggy forest and creepy trees, lanterns, and of course, pumpkins. If you can find a great creepy black tree to hang your place cards from (maybe with Skeleton Key attached to the card), use as decoration (creating a shadow against a wall), or use for a 'guest book' where people can hang notes, I think it would make for a great start in creating the dark and spooky ambiance of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. If you are lucky enough find an English Tudor Style venue (something like this), and decorate with lanterns and mist, or you can look for a venue surrounded by wooded area. The potential here...endless!
1. English Tudor
Don't forget the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery for a venue possibility!
Sleepy Hollow, New York
With the legends and myths that surround this haunting town, you're sure to have a spooktacular wedding ceremony. Even if the venue is just used as a photoshoot, how spectacular would those wedding photos be! However, don't expect the Sleepy Hollow Church to marry you if you are planning a 'ghoulish' ceremony!