Sunday, October 10, 2010

31 Days of Hallowedding Inspiration #10: Red & Black

Red and black can be so classy and creepy at the same time. I used black, white and, red at my wedding and I'm definitely glad I did it! Think blood red roses, gothic black chandeliers, and black tablecloths.








1. Skeleton Cupcake Stand

2. Red & Black Cake

3. Red with Jewels

4. Bat Candy Dish

5. Gothic Red Dress

6. Roses & Piano

7. Skull Garter

8. Centerpiece

9. Candy Buffet

10. Gothic Cross & Rose

11. Hairpiece

12. Invite

13. Rose and Cali Lily

14. Table Setting

15. Gerber Daisies

16. Red Velvet Cupcake

17. Tatted Necklace

18. Pattern

19. Oreo Truffles from Bakerella

20. Red Tapers & Candelabra

21. Shoes

22. Mask

23. Damask Bouquets

24. Castle Cake

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd gotten an invite :) Looks like you had a great time.....

    ReplyDelete